Thursday, October 3, 2013

3 months

Baby Mag is 3 months old (late again....).  This little stud muffin is still the biggest baby on the block!  He is in size 3 diapers and mostly 6 month or 9 month clothes.  He's decided he's too hungry to sleep through the night, big bummer for me!  Sylvie started doing this very early so I keep wondering when he is going to start!  I must admit I don't completely mind getting to spend some one on one time with him at 3am (some nights multiple one on one times), but am also wondering if I will ever get a full night of sleep again!  He is still the happiest baby ever!  The guy LOVES to smile, especially at me :)  Anytime he catches my eye he lights up in this big grin.  My heart is his!  He also started babbling quite a bit this month.  He's making tons of cooing noises and sometimes gets really excited when you talk to him and lets out a high pitched "OHHHH".  He thinks Sylvie is pretty cool and loves watching her.  Sylvie also is still pretty obsessed with him.  She loves talking to him and wants to include him in everything.  He's already gotten a few nicknames.  When not calling him Magnus some favorites are Mag or Magnooski (my personal fav).  He spits up a decent amount and therefore goes through way too many outfit changes each day (can you say laundry).  He's still not the biggest fan of tummy time but still loves the baby bjorn.  I loved getting to take his 3 month photos at my studio in Parkville, then decided we needed a few outdoors with big sister back in Chicago.
We are so lucky to have such a happy big healthy boy!!  I seriously love this kid more than I ever thought possible!  Happy 3 months Magnooski!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment