Friday, January 30, 2015

Halloween 2014

Man it was a crazy fall!  Since my goal for 2015 was do a better job of keeping up with this blog AKA my digital photo album….I better back it up a bit and catch up with all the Fall holidays before diving into our adventures of 2015!
Sylvie of course wanted to be Elsa for Halloween….DONE!  Already had the dress from her birthday party :)  So since I feel this could be the last year Magnus doesn't care and I get to dress these two in coordinating costumes, it was obvious Mag needed to be Olaf.  He made the best Olaf and loved his big warm costume!  We hit up our block for trick or treating.  Sylvie loved getting to knock on the doors and Magnus was hysterical and totally acted like he knew what he was doing.  He just followed Sylvie right up to every door and though he couldn't talk, held out his candy bag to be filled!


No comments:

Post a Comment