Friday, February 20, 2015

Fall Family Photos

Family photos always stress me out!  This year I knew I wanted to mix lots of colors and patterns in our outfits.  So after buying double outfits for everyone, I finally landed on the perfect four and made lots of  return trips to stores.
Briana with Shades of Gray Photography did an awesome job capturing our family!!  Sylvie started off shy with someone other than me behind the camera, then quickly got out of it and worked it like normal.  Please note how she kept holding her tunic out like it was a princess dress in half the photos.  I about died when I realized she'd been doing that!  Such a ham! We warned Briana she wouldn't be able to get a grin out of Magnus and she proved us wrong!  He was a wild man and did not really want to be still but his personality ended up really shining through. 
Here are just a few (a ton) of my favorites!!

No comments:

Post a Comment