Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Newborn photos

While I absolutely LOVE taking my kids photos, I knew the adjustment to three would be challenging.  I really wanted to take a nice maternity leave and not have to put any effort into planning Poppy's newborn session let alone find the time to take the photos and edit the images.  The best decision I made was to hire the talented Anna Marie Photography who specializes in newborn photography to do Poppy's newborn session.  I've never gotten to be in any of my babies newborn photos (due to being behind the camera), so it was very exciting for me to get a pic with my baby girl along with our first family of 5 photo!  I was so relaxed and felt like a normal mom as I set back and enjoyed watching Anna work her magic with my sweet P.  When I received her gallery I was blown away and so in love with the final product.  Thank you so much Anna for these images I will cherish forever!
Poppy {8 days old}


No comments:

Post a Comment