Thursday, March 20, 2014

9 months

Magnus has officially been out in the world longer than he was in my belly!  Can't believe this sweet baby boy is 9 months old!  Magnus got sick for the first time this month with double ear infections, which also made him develop a terrible diaper rash.  He went through three antibiotics and finally after many sleepless nights and days got better!  He started loving to clap this month and looks so proud with himself as he does it.  He decided he doesn't like being fed with a spoon anymore and loves eating small bites of real food.  When he first decided this he couldn't actually pick up the food, it was cute watching him try though.  It took most of the month but he finally has gotten great at picking the food up and actually getting it into his mouth without help.  I'm pretty sure I'm his favorite person, make that POSITIVE I'm his favorite :)  He can get pretty sad when I leave, and anytime I return he about jumps out of the arms of whoever has him and starts grunting loudly with excitment and huge smiles!  He loves to give me what I call kisses.  This is where he basically attacks my cheek or chin.  I also get lots of hugs around the neck and sweet sweet cuddles.  Along with pulling up he started being able to get to the standing position without grabbing on to anything.  One night I was cooking dinner and looked over and he was just standing by himself in the middle of the kitchen.  It cracks me up!  He will just stand there looking so happy, feet glued to the ground, then do some squats and stand back up!  He's also cruising around objects like the coffee table and chairs and loves to push his push toy across the room.  He of course puts everything in his mouth and loves to babble.  Magnus is in size 4 diapers, 12-18 or 18-24 month clothes, size 3 or 4 shoes, weighs 23lbs (90%) and is 80% for height, still only has 2 bottom teeth, takes 2-3 naps and is still up every 3-4 hours at night.  Happy 9 months buddy boy!!


mid squat





1 comment: