Sunday, March 30, 2014

Pouf

Sylvie really had her "model" face on today!  Seriously cracks me up when she gets so serious for the camera!  I've been in love with the moroccan poufs and finally broke down and got one!  My plan was to keep it at the studio for awhile then possibly move it to Sylvie's room once it'd done it's studio time.  However, the second I opened the box Sylvie screamed, "I LOVE it!  It's for my new room!  Let's take it up!"  Sooooooo I have a feeling it will be making some trips back and forth across town.  Is it not the most perfect photo prop though??
People often ask me if their kids are the only ones that go rouge during a photo shoot.  I assure you, the answer is no!

Shirt- Persnickety
Denim Vest- Zara Kids 
Sandals- Old Navy
Moroccan pouf- One Kings Lane



No comments:

Post a Comment